Administrative Assistant to the JOTO PR Executive Team
Expanding fast – Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Extraordinaire
- Are you an extremely organized person who loves organizing others?
- Do you pride yourself on keeping high-powered executive and creative types organized so they can achieve brilliant work?
- Do you realize that every great executive or highly creative person has dynamically organized people behind them supporting them?
If so—you might just be the perfect fit for JOTO PR’s ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Extraordinaire) to the Executive Team.
JOTO PR is a disruptively innovative PR firm. But not just any professional PR firm – JOTO PR has been steadily removing the negative stigma with past ineffective industry PR with result-driven, provable ROI PR. It’s that simple. So simple, that the industry at large lost sight of it.
Being effective is now an act of ANTI-PR.
We’re accountable every step of the way and we do it right.
Your mission should you choose to accept it:
As Administrative Assistant to the Executive Team, you will assume many administrative office duties, which you will perform.
You will often be in charge of handling important clients and sensitive information. You will be in charge of keeping track of office details such as information on contacts, management of business calendars, and the recording and maintenance of meeting minutes. You will do everything from preparation and confirmation of meetings to handling travel arrangements for the CEO and her team. The position not only requires many typical duties of an assistant, but also a high-level of flexibility and openness in both the hours available for work and also the type of jobs that the Executives may ask you to take on. There is no limit to duties the executive assistant may handle, which is why the individual in this role must have a confident, can-do attitude.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Schedule travel, appointments and meetings.
- Anticipate, prioritize and prepare Executives for travel, meetings and presentations.
- Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests.
- Acts as a liaison between Executives and employees.
- Assists the Executives in writing and executing programs for the Establishment of certain divisions.
- Issue policy according to current programs, and the Executives’ approval.
- Gather and compile information needed for Finance, Sales, Delivery and/or Quality Control.
- Experience in business research, communication skills, electronic communication, project management, teamwork, supervision, office management and networking.
- You’ll need high-level clerical skills for this position, such as advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Many tasks require extensive knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also necessary, particularly as you might be the liaison between the CEO and clients, boards of directors and/or community leaders.
- Able to keep a high-level of confidentiality on all the data you are exposed to.
- There are no formal education requirements beyond a high school diploma or GED, but further education can help you, such as a Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or two-year associate degree.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I apply? Contact us via email by sending us
- 1) your resume
- 2) a dynamic cover letter as to why you desire this position, what you have done in the field of administrative assisting and what you specifically have been able to accomplish and help others achieve.
- 3) And tell us why you want to be a part of a dynamically innovative Anti-PR team! Would you fit it? How?
- How easy is it to apply? Simply email HR (at) jotopr (dot) com
- What to expect? Simple contact us by sending us your resume and a cover letter as to why you desire this position and you will hear from us right away.
- Who is JOTO PR DisruptorsTM? We’re glad you asked!
Company Overview: JOTO PR DisruptorsTM is an award-winning public relations agency patterned on a combination of hard-won Public Relations experience, uncompromising high standards and exacting nationwide market research done with more than 5,000 CEOs across multiple industries.
Astute in recognizing industry changes, JOTO PR Disruptors utilizes newly established patterns to create timely PR campaigns comprising both traditional and the latest proven media methods. This unique skill enables us to continue to increase the market’s reach for our clients, year after year.
Our main activities are: Marketing Research, Strategic Communications Plans, Professional Writing and Editing, Publicity and PR, Social Media PR and Marketing, Crisis Management.
Simply email HR (at) jotopr (dot) com and send us your resume with a cover letter as to why you desire this position and why we should pick you. You will hear from us right away.