This picture was taken last Friday night, at the 2009 Miracle on Cleveland Street Event, from a rooftop on the corner of Cleveland Street and Ft. Harrison in Downtown Clearwater. There were 5000 people counted in attendance – this biggest event that we (the CDP) have put on in Downtown Clearwater to date.
There were so many supporters of this event and it was a true collaboration of the public and private sectors.
- The Clearwater Downtown Partnership (CDP) for spearheading this event
- The City of Clearwater for partnering with us
- The Downtown Development Board as our Title Sponsor
- Restaurant FiveFiveOne as our other major sponsor and
- Bright House Networks for being our Presenting Sponsor
Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Pinellas County was our benefiting charity and their volunteers were incredible. Thanks for CBS radio and Virginia Johnson of Bay News 9 for emceeing our event. You guys made it so awesome!