“Disruptive Innovators Changing Markets in a Post-Covid Economy”
Quarantined Press Conference
Thursday, May 20th
2-3 pm EST
Reserve Your Spot Now
The health and life insurance industries are failing to adapt to the changing needs of their target markets. They’re losing money and their clients are faced with costly and inferior products and services.
Agents are still relying on application and underwriting techniques that were created decades ago. Because these insurance companies have been reluctant to adapt, they’re not only leaving money on the table, but they’re also failing to provide the level of service and convenience that the public now expects. COVID-19 forced the accelerated adoption of online technologies—such as Skype and Zoom—as agents could no longer hold face-to-face meetings, but companies don’t feel the need to make lasting transformational changes.
The industry, especially the large companies, have become far too comfortable with their pre-digital practices. Meanwhile, they must still deal with numerous realities and negative perceptions associated with the insurance business:
- Applicants and agents are accustomed to the “new normal” of Skype, cloud-based data storage, and other modern tools but still need to spend hours with applications, a medical exam, etc.
- People see insurance agents as “hustling” one to get into a policy.
- Big companies don’t want to take on people who have preexisting conditions—and they’re denying them coverage.
People are becoming savvier and researching what they want and or need. Information can be disseminated to the people that are searching for it. This has the makings for huge opportunities in the insurance industry. There’s a veritable wealth of data that these companies collect, but they’re not analyzing it to their detriment.
What Disruption is Happening Now to Change These Industries for Good?
Traffk’s Paul Ford will take an in-depth look at the outdated practices that the insurance industry is still employing and how his company is helping agents to close faster, sell more policies, and be more competitive in an omnichannel way.
His approach allows both agents and clients to have a vastly superior application and underwriting experience, as well as facilitating the creation of insurance products that agents want to sell—and clients want to buy.
Right now, your insurance needs are not being properly met—that’s why you need to attend JOTO PR Disruptors™’ next “Disruptive Innovators Changing Markets in a Post-COVID Economy” Quarantined Press Conference streaming LIVE on Thursday, May 20th from 2 to 3 pm EST.
The Media will also be in attendance, and we’ll be asking the questions that address the issues and solutions:
- In layman’s terms, what is Traffk’s role within the insurance industry?
- What was the industry need that led to the founding of Traffk? What is Traffk’s mission?
- What are the current challenges life and health insurance providers face in regard to writing policies?
- The current ways these companies underwrite life and health underwriting are woefully inadequate. Can you explain how these outdated methods are costing money and time to providers and clients?
- Why are insurance providers reluctant to let their outdated methods go?
- What have you determined to be the best solutions to solving these particular issues?
- What is Traffk doing to help overturn the current perceptions that hamper life and health insurance policy writing? How is Traffk disrupting/shaking up the industry?
- What are the technological innovations you’ve seen developed in the last couple of years that have been the most effective?
- Has the pandemic changed underwriting processes? If so, has it been a boon or a detriment to the industry?
- What do you think insurance providers can start doing right now to help alleviate these issues?
- Now that we’re starting to get back to normal, where do you see the industry headed?
- What will NEVER go back to the way it was?
- What’s in store in the future for Traffk?
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR QUESTIONS.
Be sure to join us.
Insurance expert Paul Ford from Traffk will be joining me, Karla Jo Helms of JOTO PR Disruptors™, for our
“Disruptive Innovators Changing Markets in a Post-COVID Economy”
Quarantined Press Conference
Thursday, May 20th
2-3 pm EST
About Paul Ford: Paul Ford co-founded TRAFFK in 2015 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. He also serves as an Advisory Board Member to HSBlox, Inc., in the blockchain industry. With an eye on AI and predictive analytics, using his entrepreneurial spirit he previously founded Qloud Health in 2014 and OrchestraRX in 2015. His experience as Senior Underwriter for Aetna in Walnut Creek, CA, formed a strong base to leverage his skill with AI.
Paul is also Managing Partner at DS9 Capital which manages interest in a portfolio of Insurtech companies they operate to scale profitably. Paul has held executive roles at leading insurance companies and management consulting firms. He received a B.A. in economics from California State University – East Bay.
About Traffk: Traffk is an innovative insurance underwriting and distribution platform designed to build and launch modern insurance products and brands that scale. With more than 25 years combined leadership in insurance and AI, Paul Ford and Glenn Hibler co-founded Traffk as a solution to the problems of inefficient, assumption-based underwriting and slow processing in the insurance industry. Traffk’s goal from the start has been to comprehend the risks and modernize the insurance underwriting process by leveraging modern-day tools. Traffk enables risk bearers to leverage the underwriting process with its data-enrichment technology and integrates and analyzes data to glean insights pertinent to insurance. Traffk works with agents as partners, providing them with the digital tools to work with an efficient sales process and engage consumers with a fast, accurate process for insurance policies, changing the insurance landscape for the better, forever. Visit traffk.com/.
Take this opportunity to join our conversation and hear the answers the media are asking. After all, they write the stories that many investors and business leaders read and follow—and they want to hear from you. They’re clamoring to know what questions you have, what you need and want to know, and any information you can contribute.
Reserve Your Virtual Seat Today