Magazines. Radio shows. Major news outlets such as Fox Business, NBC, and Business Insider – all of them are scrambling for time with industry innovators and influencers. It’s your opportunity to put your voice out there. But more importantly, we have a social responsibility to respond with solutions for the millions who are looking for them. That, and the financial impact for our clients, is the JOTO PR Disruptors mission.
Here’s a few examples of what journalists asked for last week—do you have something to contribute?
Business leaders – give commentary on:
- How companies can prepare themselves to handle hiring and HR after the crisis.
- Recommendations or tips for someone who is just starting to sell products on Amazon?
- Best strategies investors should take, whether they’re far from retirement or ready to retire shortly, during the stock market shakeup caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Healthcare Experts – provide expertise on:
- The following questions concerning tests for
- Who is actually getting tests? What is the criteria for getting a test?
- How should someone with symptoms go about trying to get a test? What symptoms would lead you to go get a test?
- How to develop mindfulness and serenity during stressful times.
- Giving insights on what people get wrong about COVID-19.
- How to prepare your home for outbreaks.
Finance Experts – give data on:
- Qualitative and quantitative measures for Corporate Social Responsibility programs during this time.
- Tips for employers for managing unemployment during COVID-19.
- If the economy should take precedence over a global pandemic.
IT Professionals – comment on:
- What AI startups are doing to help combat COVID-19.
- Donating tools and datasets to help patients, doctors, or researchers.
- What actions/strategies should be taken/planned during COVID-19 and how you are implementing with technology.
And this a just a very tiny sample.
It’s high time you speak up and speak out.
Literally millions of people need your stories of HOPE and your voice of REASON right now.
And here’s good reason why: over 50% of people don’t believe mainstream institutions will do what’s right. HOWEVER, there are voices across the business spectrum that are considered credible. They are health and technical experts, financial industry veterans and analysts and successful entrepreneurs.
64% agree that CEOs and Leaders should take the lead on change. People expect these voices authority to lead.
That’s means you have a responsibility to the public at large – people are demanding that their news sources communicate what they need. The pressure on them is not letting up.
Talk to us and we’ll get your stories to the millions that want them.