Getting known and recognized globally in a fast paced, aggressive market, with many emerging business models and several complex evolving technologies breaking out every six months.
At the same time working to target wary millennial entrepreneurs who rarely sit still and don’t suffer fools. This is what Payscout was up against.
Payscout is a new generation provider of merchant banking services that provides Global Merchant Service and Payment Service, specializing in online/eCommerce retailers with a predominant proport on of card-not-present transactions.
They are one of only a few providers with a truly global payment solution, aptly referred to as the GO GLOBAL NOW platform, and they have tier-one bank sponsorships in the United States, Latin America. Caribbean, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. In 2015, Payscout was recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies, ranking #434 on Inc. magazine’s Inc. 5000 list. A distinction the company has earned two years in a row. For more information about Payscout, visit www.payscout.com
Payscout was the best-kept secret in the payment processing industry. They knew it would be vital to establish a global brand identity and create a recognized name both within their own industry and also across emerging merchant markets throughout
the world … but they needed expert guidance on how to do that efficiently and genuinely. In addition. they wanted to specifically tap into the youngest and most rapidly growing. entrepreneurial segment – millennials.
They are innovators at the core with several key differentiators:
- Highly experienced in managed risk and card-not-present payment processing;
- A global approach to payment processing solutions that enables enterprise-level corporations and small-to-mediumbusinesses (SMBs) to enter global markets beyond their own footprint in as early as one week with a turnkey approach in more than 100 countries (generally a long, expensive and involved process):
- Payscout’s mission and operational model are to “Support the entrepreneurial dream one transaction at a time. “This outward focus makes it possible for Payscout to provide SMBs and large companies alike with the solutions and expert guidance to assure they can grow their business instead of the machinery.
- Revenue and Company 3-Year Growth: 1078%
- 2014 Revenue: $5.7 M
- Jobs Added: 21
Media Exposure Metrics:
The Payscout campaign has earned an average of 2 media placements (articles, interviews, lV/radio segments) each month since their campaign commencement in early 2014.
This has equated to an exposure aggregate of 77.184,349 unique views. Per industry standard, the typical aggregate a company can expect is 2.5% (2,161.162 people) that have seen/listened/read the publicized news.
Jo To PR designed a relentless campaign of media exposure that consistently put Payscout on the map in all the places critical for recognition. With a concerted team effort that flanked Payscout’s sound strategic business plan – Payscout was able to sign large clients and expand faster with constant third-party credibility. As their brand recognition grew in the industry, they repeatedly hit the Inc. 5000 list and are currently in the top 500 of the fastest growing privately-held companies in America.
Payscout CEO and Co-Founder, Cleveland Brown. notes that the attention generated by Payscout’s repeated appearances in the Inc. 5000 listing has created a number of high-profile speaking opportunities. as well as media attention such as his recent inclusion in a Forbes special supplement on international entrepreneurialism. Examples include:
A new partnership with Alibaba, China’s leading eCommerce company and one of the largest companies in the world (yearly sales of $326 billion).
Provision of global payment logistics for Tmall, an online market leader in China, with over 180 million shoppers and a 56.7% market share.
- 2015 ranking by Inc. magazine at #434 on the list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. -a jump of nearly 2000 from the year before.
- Placement of #1 on the 2015 San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s list of fastest-gr owing private companies and a #2 ranking for companies headquartered in all of Los Angeles County by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- CEO Cleveland Brown was recently asked to join a select group of payments industry leaders at the high-profile ETA
- Payments Fly-In on Capitol Hill and has been invited to chair a prestigious ETA industry committee.
- 700 new domestic merchant accounts and 300 new international merchant accounts (250% year -to-year growth).
“JoTo PR really gets it. They matched our fast-paced, no-nonsense business approach and kept pace with us, helping Payscout to stay one step in front of our growth curve. It’s an incredible synergy:
more recognition 1nakes expansion more cost-effective, which enables us to invest in more PR.
“Through our relationship with Jo To PR, we’ve come to understand not only how important corporate level PR is to establishing n1omentun1, but also to a con1pany’s ability to increase and maintain consistent momentum.
“If there is any secret to PR, it is in maintaining momentum and to JoTo PR team is an expert at guiding a company through such an initiative.” -Cleveland Brown, Founder, and CEO of Payscout, Inc.