Nationwide Title Clearing does business in a heavily regulated and scrutinized industry with government compliance issues bearing down on their clientele.
In this environment how do you stand out?
“Now I know PR is occurring (good or bad) whether or not you have an agency representing you. So you’d better have the real deal!” -NTC CEO
Based in Palm Harbor. Florida and founded in 1991, Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC) is a privately-owned leading service provider to the residential mortgage industry. serving mortgage lenders. servicers and investors. Their mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry while also pre-serving the nation’s land records.
NTC is in a heavily regulated and scrutinized industry with government regulations and compliance issues over-burdening their clientele. Under this kind of weight, it’s tough for any company to stand out. The challenge was how to get NTC to be the trusted source for industry best practices and standards, thus helping the company to expand.
In coordination with the CEO of NTC. JoTo PR created a PR & Publicity strategy that used vital data from the market research and aligned it with the company’s senior goals. This PR & Publicity strat was designed to empower NTCs newly streamlined marketing campaign to reach a much greater level of response than it could have on its own.
The campaign crafted compelling messages and netted NTC 2 media placements (articles, interviews, TV/radio segments) per average each month over a several year period. Over 250,000 people have consumed NTC’s news stories.
- NTC now includes as clients eight of the top 10 residential mortgage services in the country.
- NTC is now known for delivering the highest level of accuracy in research services and quality document processing that sets the industry standard.
- NTC’s remarkable expansion is directly tied to making their contributions to these standards known to the world.
- NTC is now the largest release and assignments provider in the world.
- Revenue and Company 3-Year Growth: 80%
- Revenue: $30.6m
- Jobs added: 80.
- Total employed: 450
- Ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America four years in a row
- Magazine’s Hire Power Award
- Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces
- Fast50 Tampa Bay
- Florida Fast 100
“JoTo PR puts you on the map…because REAL PR gets REAL RESULTS
“I was just lucky enough to pick the best that you could find – because of this one fact- what JoTo PR has successfully done is take a sometimes-arrogant CEO and schooled him on the necessity of real PR and what that means.
“Working with JoTo PR and learning from them was a huge revelation for me in my business – and date coincident with starting with them we have doubled as an organization, which was something I had not believed was possible in such a short amount of time.” -J. Hillman, CEO of NTC