Can You Dig It? 4th Friday Clearwater will be “Feeling tha Funk” with Disco Inferno on October 23rd
After a few-months hiatus due to the typical rainy season, 4th Friday Clearwater came back last month with a bang and over 1500 attendees. Now they will be” feeling tha funk” with Disco Inferno at their Halloween Disco Fright Night Theme on October 23rd.
Clearwater, FL, October 19, 2009 – The producers of 4th Friday Clearwater understand how to put on a party. After a few month hiatus due to the typical rainy season in Florida, the street party is back and in full force. Last month, with Level 10 and Jose Valentino, Downtown Clearwater’s Cleveland Street District had 1500-plus in attendance and more wine sales than any other 4th Friday, which benefited the CLEARWATER JAZZ HOLIDAY FOUNDATION. This October 23rd is the Halloween Fright Night Theme with the Disco Inferno band as the entertainment – playing “that funky stuff, that funky stuff.”
- 4th Friday Clearwater Parties on Cleveland Street are FREE
- Entertainment this October is by Disco Inferno
- The theme is Halloween Fright Night – so dress up in your best 70’s costume
- Two city blocks will be closed down on Cleveland Street in Downtown Clearwater
- Beer, wine, food and wares will be for sale
- The party starts at 5:30pm and will go until 10pm
Clothes to Kids will be the benefiting charity supplying volunteers to run the beer and wine stands.
For more information, visit www.4thFridayClearwater.com or call 866-550-3472.