Bill Gates once said,
“If I was down to the last dollar of my marketing budget, I’d spend it on Public Relations.”
Why would one of the richest, most successful businessmen in the world say such a thing?
It’s because Mr. Gates knows that public relations is the art creating a stellar image for you (your company) in a way that marketing can’t. Good public relations paves the way for marketing by producing trust, confidence and goodwill in your business. Once this is done people are far more likely to respond to any marketing dollars spent.
But how do you produce trust, confidence and goodwill? What avenues do you use to get there?
Five essential PR actions need to be taken. They include:
- Smart Market Research – discover how to get in your public’s head and disrupt their thinking to think like you want them to.
- High-Level Strategic Comm Plan – organize all Anti-PR deliverables to achieve super ROI.
- Impactful News Releases – become a thought leader in your industry, done the Anti-PR
- Publicity & PR – get other Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers to tell your story for you.
- Social Media PR Campaign – make your message personal and go viral.
- Compelling Content Marketing – keep the conversation going by positively controlling the calls to action—this is where you can tell more of your story.
The above actions are the bed-rock foundation of a successful Anti-PR campaign. They are the services we deliver at JOTO PR.
I would love to help put your company on the fast track to exponential growth by enlightening you further about our services.
A JoTo PR Complimentary PR Consultation
By spending just 30 minutes with us on the phone, we can show you how we can help your company hit exponential growth through PR. We are all about ROI. This in-depth consultation is a free public service we provide to help companies like yours reach their full potential.
Give us a call at 888-202-4611 to take advantage of our Complimentary PR Consultation. Or, give us a call if you have questions.
Chief Evangelist and Anti-PR Strategist
JoTo PR Disruptors
DISRUPTION | EXPOSURE | INFLUENCE